Pathcore is a remote-first biotech company specializing in whole slide digital pathology image management and workflow. We develop advanced enterprise software used throughout the medical market to manage pathology data and support cancer information. We are passionate about developing software that makes a difference.
Working collaboratively with our Sales team, the Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to develop stories around our products, leading various campaigns via email, social media, and industry events. You will own our marketing practices from start to finish, and have the opportunity to create something with a meaningful impact.
Qualifications - What you need to get the job
- 2+ years in a strategic capacity, developing and implementing strategies
- 3+ years of marketing and advertising experience in a B2B or SaaS environment
- Strong capabilities in storytelling, and copywriting / editing
- Experience building a brand and branding guidelines
- Experience using social media as a marketing tool
- Familiarity with Google analytics and social media analytics
- Experience developing graphic assets using tools such as Photoshop, Figma, etc.
Responsibilities - What you’ll do day to day
- Identify new marketing channels and tactics for increased lead generation
- Manage marketing/advertising campaigns, budgets, and processes
- Coordinate creative approaches for niche industries
- Lead content creation across multiple channels, including email campaigns, social media, newsletters, blogs, and case studies.
- Create design elements for marketing materials (including graphics and go-to-market assets for different audiences)
- Work with our sales team to maintain customer databases, and support account management
- Track and improve cost per lead and lead generation tactics
- Coordinate our conference strategy, including deciding which opportunities to pursue, preparing relevant material, and tracking the success of the event
- Develop, document, and assess metrics for success by analyzing and summarizing marketing and sales data
- Work with other teams as needed (eg. social media posts for recruitment)
What gives you bonus points?
- Strong technical aptitude
- A graphic design portfolio / background
- Experience with the Pathology industry
- Willingness to wear multiple hats (literally and figuratively)
- Willingness to question the status quo
- Familiarity with ISO 27000 standards
- The knowledge that your job is making a difference in the world
- Creative freedom to do what you’re passionate about
- This is a remote position, so you get to work from where you want (Within Canada)
- A very nice monthly salary
- 3 weeks of paid time off (including a week over the holidays)
- Flexible work schedules
- Extended health benefits
- Home Office set up and maintenance reimbursements
- Growth Opportunities!
- Really awesome coworkers (if we do say so ourselves)
We’re looking to grow as a diverse and inclusive workspace. We recognize that each person brings their own unique experiences and knowledge to a position, therefore if you don’t fit the above description 100% but are willing to take the initiative to learn, please consider applying anyway. We are excited to talk to people from a variety of backgrounds and explore what you can add to our team! We also like to meet people where they’re at, so if you require any accommodations throughout the interview process please let us know.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying