Pathcore is a Toronto-based software company specializing in whole slide digital pathology image management and workflow. The company develops leading enterprise grade software for managing big pathology data which supports cancer informatics and healthcare IT. We are located in downtown Toronto, steps away from the College Park metro station, the MaRS discovery district.
About the Position
Pathcore is looking for a talented, energetic graphic designer to join us on a part-time basis. The ideal candidate will work closely with marketing to translate ideas into aesthetically pleasing and communicative visuals that speak to Pathcore’s values and brand. Our ideal candidate will also possess strong communication and organizational skills to ensure deadlines and expectations are met in a timely, professional manner.
This position is part-time with flexible hours depending on your availability. You are welcome to work remotely, but every now and then you may need to visit the office.
- Use industry-standard software (Creative Cloud and Sketch preferred) to develop graphics for print and digital media
- Collaborate with marketing to determine the best visuals to convey promotional messages, and execute based on feedback and instruction
- Maintain consistency with Pathcore’s existing style and brand
- Ensure all completed materiel is organized and accessible in a variety of file formats (PSDs, AIs, SVGs, etc.)
- Ability to take concepts and ideas and translate the key messages into appealing and informative visuals
- A strong eye for design principles, design thinking, details, layouts, colours and typography - and the ability to apply those skills to Pathcore’s brand
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, to articulate ideas with marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills with respect to deadlines and completed deliverables
- Experience with HTML is a plus
- Animation skills are a plus
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying