Pathcore is a Toronto-based software company specializing in whole slide digital pathology image management and workflow. The company develops leading enterprise grade software for managing big pathology data which supports cancer informatics and healthcare IT. We are located in downtown Toronto, steps away from Queen’s Park metro station and the MaRS discovery district.
About the Position
The candidate will provide technical support to all current and prospective clients. This is a central position within our organization as you will touch on all aspects of our technologies and clients. You will be expected to influence and shape service delivery by identifying patterns and issues as they arise. You will work with the team to develop processes to continually improve service delivery, both quality and efficiency. Communication and social skills are key as you will be responsible for managing client expectations and providing excellent customer service. The candidate will provide pre-and post-sales technical support including design, development, testing, installation, integration, configuration, troubleshooting and on-site support. When necessary, you will conduct technical, commercial and marketing presentations in support of the organization’s sales initiatives globally.
- Respond to all incoming support requests from customers in a timely manner
- Identify and resolve support requests and/or escalate them to appropriate staff
- Provide pre-and post-sales technical support to sales staff and prospective customers
- Install, integrate and configure Pathcore systems remotely and on-site when required
- Provide remote and on-site training to customers and partners
- Deliver technical, commercial and marketing presentations when required
- Design and develop features and bug fixes to support software teams when required
- Conduct testing and continual improvement of products
- Be proactive and help customers plan for their needs and future demand
- Engage and work closely with regional sales staff and/or channel-reseller partners
- Excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
- Experience with configuring Linux and Windows server environments
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, Perl or Bash
- Experience with configuring and deploying services on GCP, Azure or AWS
- Strong understanding of computer networking fundamentals such as SSH, VPN, DNS, etc.
- Strong understanding of web protocols, such as HTTP(S), SMTP, TLS, etc.
- Strong understanding of network security and network monitoring tools
- Flexibility to travel up to 50% of the time with short notice
- Past experience using or developing software for medical imaging
- Past experience with using software development tools and methods (source control, unit testing, bug tracking, continuous integration, etc.)
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to participate in multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly is essential
- Good interpersonal skills and customer focused mindset
- Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Medical and health benefits package
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying